July 7, 2011 4:28PM
ToDrive auto writer Jeff Taylor will be tweeting about upcoming auto shows and car news.
Updated: November 29, 2012 4:01PM
Jeff has spent more than 25 years maintaining, modifying and writing about automobiles. He became the first automotive writer for Pioneer Press 1992 and he has been reviewing vehicles and reporting on the automotive industry ever since.
Jeff has been covering the Chicago Auto Show since 1989 and the North American International Auto Show since 1992.
In addition to writing for the Chicago Sun-Times, he has published pieces for magazines, consulted on book projects, played juror on car awards panels, and produced custom dealership publications.
Jeff has worked as the marketing and promotions manager for a conversion van and SUV manufacturer. He is also skilled in automotive body repair and refinishing.
You Might Like
- Beetle Convertible debuts with sportier style
- Lexus ES350 maintains luxury feel
- Jeep Wrangler Sport a dual-purpose SUV
- Click & Clack: How to replace a car’s interior
- Chrysler Group makes substantial investment in Ohio machining plant
- Chevrolet Equinox a distinctive and comfortable crossover
- New Ford Explorer Sport a high-performance SUV