Porsche Design Group races ahead by affording customers soft touch
= February 26, 2013 3:13PM
World-famous automobile manufacturer Porsche Design Group celebrates 40 years with an innovative and modern marketing campaign in collaboration with Touchcode. Renowned for its sleek yet functional style, the design house, along with the German based Premier Marketing Group, created a voucher, which integrates the invisible data code technology Touchcode. The voucher grants users with a touchscreen smart device with immediate access to discounts for Porsche Design products as well as a high-quality image trailer produced exclusively for the anniversary. Started in late 2012, the vouchers are available in several Porsche Design stores worldwide.
Activating Touchcode is simple:
1. Go to the Porsche website: http://www.porsche-design40y.com
2. Place the voucher onto your smart device’s touch screen.
3. The webpage recognizes the invisible Touchcode and automatically opens up exclusive content. Users can view specially customized content and sign up for further discounts and promotions.
How it works
Touchcode technology does not require a camera or app to be read and provides seamless delivery of unique interactive experiences. Comparable to a key, the invisible data is coded onto any printable surface from paper to plastic or foil. Unlike a visually intrusive QR code, Touchcode unlocks the correlating content by referring to the website directly after it is placed onto the display.
“Once more an internationally, prestigious company, well-known for its exquisite style and high quality, has selected our forward-looking Touchcode”, explained Sascha Voigt, CEO and co-founder of Printechnologics.”
You Might Like
- Beetle Convertible debuts with sportier style
- Lexus ES350 maintains luxury feel
- Jeep Wrangler Sport a dual-purpose SUV
- Click & Clack: How to replace a car’s interior
- Chrysler Group makes substantial investment in Ohio machining plant
- Chevrolet Equinox a distinctive and comfortable crossover
- New Ford Explorer Sport a high-performance SUV